Dangerous & fragile
Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I think i'm going to revert back to my good ol' diary. That's right, I may want to just leave this blog hanging. It has been a great 60 posts run here, but things have gotten pretty serious, and instead of telling the entire world my grandmother stories, I'm thinking that I could keep them to myself. I miss being able to write anything and everything I ever wanted, without being judged. I try write my blog here with utmost respect given to discretion, but it isn't working. Well, it isn't working well enough anyway. I'm being judged, and hidden from. Which is really unpleasant.

No one likes me. I'm so stupid, and that's probably why i'm 17 and still one hell of a sore loser.

This blog is dangerous & fragile. This blog has become a sad, sad place. More than sad, this blog has become dark.

______________________________________


Tagbox