Multi-post #2: More Need For Speed trailers
Friday, August 21, 2009

Dear blog,

my computer’s got a virus, today, after 4 years without having one. I found the culprit – it was from my thumbdrive. The virus from my thumbdrive spread not only to this computer, but to my other removable disks as well. I’ve wiped them all out already, but i’m hoping my ZEN MP3 player doesn’t have it, or else, i’m going to have to wipe my playlist for my journey to school tomorrow, which is just sad. I’ve gotten rid of the virus manually already since, without the help of an antivirus. You know me, i’m one hell of a PC geek, I know every nook and cranny of this computer which I maintain (lol self-admin).

Since my post about that mega game convention, E3 2009, not much have been happening to the games that were announced then. They’re all probably going to be released only in late September, and until then, the hype has just got to wait.

Along with the hype, is a bunch of trailers which they come up with, to promote the game, and try attract gamers to buy the game. This trailer, just makes me want the game so much. But too bad, i’m going to have to just dream about it. I never get what I want. Never ever.

Well, yeah. There was this period of time I begged my parents to get me something I wanted so badly, but I never did get anything out of it, besides countless hours of ruining my parents trust through that lobbying. I’ve given up on most of my materialistic wants and needs since (like new clothes), partly because I don’t think I deserve it; i’m a failure at my own life. But sometimes, I wish I could get one. Just one thing, out of the so many things I crave for. Sigh, dreams. People say that dreams are meant to be chased, but i’m dreaming after I failed at chasing them.

So, bloggie, you may find it stupid for me to crave over all these games and their flashy trailers, posting them here to you, but to me, they’re part of my dreams.

Of course, I don’t expect you to like it as much as I do. Just adding on, I love the adrenaline in these trailers.



Sometimes, I wonder what’s the point of all these materialistic wants and needs. But then again, if everyone were to have that mentality, we wouldn’t be able to live properly. Which is probably why dad made us live here.

I can read your mind, bloggie. If you were to be a person, you’d probably ask me to sit down, and tell me straight in the eye, “patience”.

Yeah...I know. I get the idea. One day, bloggie.
One day.
that day will come.
I just need the patience, bloggie. I wish I could share your optimism. Optimism in people is becoming a little rare these days.

oh wait, before I leave, here’s a nice game machinima made by my online friend from KL, Malaysia. He’s put alot of effort into this, and he’s been asking me to write about it here. It’s really really good, if you ask me. He did it all by himself. Too bad, the community hasn’t been making any sense at all, and this is just really underappreciated. Zephyre’s come a long way with this. Ah well, shit happens, doesn’t it.

of course, bloggie, you wouldn’t know how well made this is either. The game Machinima (game fan movies) industry still hasn’t picked up much yet.

Well, unto the next multi-post update, shall we?


Word out,
Ramesh

______________________________________


Tagbox